Win a Deluxe 10 day VIP Tour Beijing, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi and Shanghai
MyDiningSpot.com, Canada Tourism & Cultural Exchange Association and Jacco Tours Inc. has teamed up to offer any registered user a chance to win one of 100 VIP Deluxe Tours of China in every city that MydiningSpot.com is currently has on its site. That’s 100 winners in each of the 31 cities!!!
To enter to win is very simple… Just register on the site and you are automatically entered in the drawing. But if you want to increase your chances to win just... do a personal review on any of the restaurants on the site. Every review you submit is another chance for you to win. Also, if you “Like” us on our facebook page you will be entered in the 100 VIP Tours for our facebook followers as well.
Below are the main bullet points about the tour:
* It's a 10 day VIP tour (for 2) of Beijing, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi and Shanghai
* Luxury 5 stars Downtown Hotel Accommodation
* All meals (as per itinerary)
* Sightseeing Tours and Admission (as per itinerary)
* Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
* Deluxe Air-Conditioned Tour Bus
* Air Fare NOT included (Jacco Tours will help you find the best deals)
* Tour valued at $1668 per Invitation (Taxes not included)
· Day 1 (Hometown) – Take a flight to Beijing, the capital of China
· Day 2 (Beijing) – Stay at the Grand Gongda Jainguo Hotel or equivalent 5 star Hotel. Greet by our professional tour guide upon arrival at the Beijing International Airport and transfer to Hotel. Have your own leisure time after check in.
· Day 3 (Beijing) – After breakfast, visit the world’s largest “TianAn Men” square that includes the “Great Hall of the People”, “Chairman Moa’s Mausoleum”, walk along “Chang’an Avenue”. Then visit the National Palace Museum, also known as the Forbidden City. After dinner, enjoy the Shaolin Fu Show, tour the Club Street.
· Day 4 (Beijing) – In the morning you will visit the Summer Palace, and the “Great Wall of China”, at the Ju Yong Gate. The Cloisonne Factory, watch the brief process of making a Chinese traditional art. After lunch, walk in the Olympic park, have a close view of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Stadium (The Bird Nest and The Water Cube). Spend some time at the Panda Garden.
· Day 5 (Beijing/Nanjing) – After breakfast you will take a flight to Nanjing. Stay at the Hilton Hotel Nanjing or equivalent 5 stars Hotel. Then visit the ancient city wall, the “Zhonghua Gate”, and the Stone city. At Qinhuai River, visit Fu Zi temple, enjoying the shopping and local snacks at the night market.
· Day 6 (Nanjing/Hangzhou) – After breakfast you will transfer to Nanjing, visit the Changjiang Bridge is the first double decker highway and railway bridge built and design by Chinese. After dinner, enjoy the biggest Song Dynasty Dance Show (fee).
· Day 7 (Hangzhou/Wuzhen/Suzhou) – Stay at the Metropark Hotel or equivalent 5 star Hotel. In the morning transfer to the Hang Zhou, the Paradise city of the world, then take a boat cruise to visit the best 10 scenic place at the West Lake. On the way to Suzhou visit the Wuzhen Water Tower town (additional fee). It’s one of the well maintain villages for over 600 years. Next, take a boat ride take you back to experience the life of the ancient days.
· Day 8 (Suzhou/Wuxi) – Stay at the Landison Plaza Hotel or equivalent 5 Star Hotel. After breakfast, tour to Ligerring Garden. It’s one of four most famous gardens in China. Visit the silk factory to experience the making of silk products and fashion show. Then transfer to Wuxi.
· Day 9 (Wuxi/Shanghai) – After breakfast, transfer to the Crowne Plaza Century Park or equivalent 5 star Hotel. Then tour LI Hu Park, which is famous with its beautiful landscape. Then visit one of China’s largest freshwater lakes, Lake Tai. Have a taste of pearl powder tea while listening to pearl expert explaining the growth of a pearl. Afterward we will visit the “Purple Granulated Pottery” museum. After dinner, enjoy the Huang Pu River Boat Cruise (fee).
· Day 10 (Shanghai/Hometown) – Visit the Shanghai Old shopping district and the God Temple. Transfer to airport and return to hometown.